The Collapse of the U.S.A. Dollar Bill!!
- The Federal Debt of over $16,000,000,000,000 Trillion Dollars is an "Astronomical Debt Crisis Depression awaiting the United States of America in 2013 A.D. and beyond. Bailouts are useless and only increase this Federal Debt Disaster further. There is "NO" escapes U.S.A. The U.S.A. Empire is expected to Collapse in the early Quarter of 2013 which will "lead to Civil War between the American People with NO jobs and NO Food, for the money in a Depression style 1929 Black Friday Stock Exchange is the destiny of over $18,000,000,000,000 Trillion Dollar Debt Crisis Disaster Depression U.S.A. My predictions were for U.S.A.-Debt Depression Dollar Collaps by December 21st(Winter Solstice Astronomy.)2012 A.D. Its seems that the U.S.A. is performing Miracles since its over $16,000,000,000,000 Trillion Dollar Debt Disaster Depression Astronomical Debt would collapse any Civilization or Empires such as the U.S.A. Its is a matter of Time for $20,000,000,000,000 Trillion dollars Guarantteed Collapse
- —Guest Jules7892
Inaccurate Statement in Article
- This article isn't quite right. The statement "The U.S. debt is the largest in the world," isn't accurate. It is a fact that both the debt (as a % of their GDP) of Japan and the Eurozone is currently higher than the U.S. This needs to be corrected if accuracy is of any importance to the writer or publisher of this piece.
- —Guest Erinn J-L
we are OK
- Best way to rid the national debt is to start by knowing what it really is: the CONVERSION of all deficit through the years into the sale of treasury bonds held by the bond holders. IT'S NOT our debt; it's the debt owed the bond holders. As a sovereign country, the USA can meet any obligation because it can electronically-legally create all the money it needs at any given time. Those bond holders will always get their money whenever they want it. It's not between the USA and the citizens of the USA. Its between the USA treasury and the bondholders who never need fear any loss since the USA is sovereign monetarily, unlike the Europeans who are not sovereign and cannot save themselves from the debt bomb hanging over their head. They made the decision to forfeit their sovereignty; now as non-sovereignties they are stuck in the mud big time. We here in the USA have NO national deficit-debt problem. Many economists and pols don't understand this. Read Modern Monetary Theory, google it!!
- The difference between expenses and income is taken by the wealthy 1%. Cancel non foreign interest payments (there is NO WHERE in the world the wealthy could safely send their money). There is NO other mathematical way to solve the debt! NO WAY BUT CANCEL INTEREST FOR THE OUTRAGEOUSLY WEALTHY.
- —Guest Eldon stromberg PhD STD
Debt issues... pfft thats the least
- you even wonder why the human race is stuck at a standstill in the evolutionary chain it all comes from one source and thats money(wealth ,greed,superiority) the three contributing facts to each and every war or small fight that takes place in this world these days... weather it be someone holding you at gunpoint for all the cash u got on you to a schoolyard bully stealing ur lunch money it doesn't matter how serious, the fact is both acts where fueled by the same need for money regardless of what it was used for good or bad it isn't always the bad tho there are ways that money negatively effects the progress of the human race the fact that in the US you need to pay money so that a you can see a doctor what in that sentence sounds wrong to you is it the part where you need wealth to keep yourself healthy/avoid death this world today is so sick and twisted is sad that children have to grow up living in a world with you people in it people that think of money before the lives of ur own
- —Guest Idiots
—LauraLee51 uhh lottery ??
- just thought you would like to know the lottery is a stupid people tax with a extremely low ratio of payouts sorry to burst your bubble the the money you win is the money that people have already payed so your winning your own money back ....
- —Guest Idiots
- You were incorrect about one important part. " The next largest part (21%) is held by other governmental entities, like the Federal Reserve and state and local governments." The Federal Reserve is a private for-profit banking institutiin with majority shares reportedly owned by overseas investors. I say reportedly because we cannot know who owns the Fed due to restrictions in the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
- —Guest Charles
- There is a growing movement to understand modern money mechanics in opposition to how we were taught about money. We were taught wrong. A soveriegn nation that issues its own currency, like the USA, is not constrained in its ability to pay its bills and can never go broke. A soveriegn budget is not like a family or business budget. Soveriegn issuers of currency have unlimited ability to produce their own currency. A nonsoveriegn (household/firm) entity is constrained and must borrow. A soveriegn issuer creates currency digitally-electronically and legally. The only real worry is inflation, and in a modern economy there is no reason to fear inflation; supply capacity is way ahead of demand. We really don't know where the breaking point is or if there is one at all. I strongly recommend going to the internet to find out more on the topic of MMT, modern money theory, L. Randall Wray.
- Are you sure that you really want my views about the US National Debt ? Ok . This is a problem that any second grade kid can resolve . Because , most of the second grade students know how to do a subtraction . If someone spends $ 5 Trillion in just 4 years and you want to reduce this deficit, you have to divide 5 by 4 and the answer is 1.25 . Therefore , if you are serious about reducing this deficit ,you just have to cut 1.25 Trillion dollars each year for the next 4 years . Don't you see how simple it is ?
- —Guest Tob Naurah
- I believe if ALL of the excessuve spending on stuff not needed for the office of any Senate,congressman/woman,penagon,presidents office,and excessive trips,and ALL loopholes closed, Ads,Tv programs,excessive use of fuel and entertainment, be cut so the debt comes down and stop taking it away from the military and retired and medicare and medcade, limit the amt. of time a person can draw on welfare while looking for a job.. cut out Obamacare so people can afford to hire personnel. Looks to me like its a Govt. problem not ours!!!!
- —Guest J Hintzke
Trying tTo Understand
- Keep working on the unemployment problem. The more workers equal more taxes, less debt and need for relief to those in touble. Encourage business to get off their money and start investing for the sake of the nation. They need to understand that their contribution to the workforce will save the national debt problem. All debt is projection based on current income.
- —Guest Allen Shaw
- Reduce spending by getting rid off programs that donlt work. Eliminate federal workers, who are duplicating work, get rid of Saars who earn too much and do nothing, reduce spending, and stop the borrowing, reform in social security, medicare & medicaid. Sell government buildings/land that are not being utilized. Stop spending more than you take in. Suggest all federal employees, which includes all the branches of government to pay soc sec.
- —Guest Elba Schmitt
- Americans have always aided those in need it's time we took care of own country. If everyone living in the US sent one dollar a month (to the treasury) for twelve months what impact would that have on our deficit? I'm most can spare 12 bucks!! Most expect our Govt to bail them out when hit with a disaster so why not do the same for them?
- —Guest Dan
National Sales Tax
- No exemptions (Churches, Schools, non-profit) 5-10% on all goods Discontinue personal income taxes as a trade off since the system is somewhat of a failure.
- —Guest Christopher Deem
- I think that there are no easy answers to our deficit. What comes across my mind is for us, the citizens to take control. One way is to create a lottery, just like those we have to help support schools. and the citizens use the funds to pay back our debtor. These funds should never reach our governments hands, and of course there would be citizen winners of the lottery. But that would all have to be worked out, and whether it is legal or not, I just don't know.