gas going up
- well gas going up is causing alot of people because that affects on the middle class. and people are going to stop using cars because of the gas going up
- —Guest bubleme(:
- delay your tax payment to the gov't form 1040x till they figure out how to stop the greed and outragous profits to these theives. Pass 1 piece of legislation that does meaningful cost releif for the working middle class
- —Guest David
politicians & government
- Instead of remodeling in medical benefits ,trying to control other countries and do away with our constitution, why doesn't Obama and Congress do something that will help the economy ,lower gas prices,open our offshore oil deposits for the US, help small businesses,bring most of our military home and argument border defense . The American people deserve something better from our PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS.
- —Guest Sailray
- Natural gas,keystone pipe line,simple.Obama was going to take care of the speculators last time,bull as usual
- —Guest guest bob
- Did you know the oil industry closed 26 refineries back in 1999-2001 on the West coast alone. Choke the supply of the product to market, create a man made shortage, raise the price. We as Americans to have term LIMITS on our representative now. Raise the tariff on all exporting petroleum products now!
- —Guest Terry Steward
- The fact that oil is traded about 27 times before it ever gets to market is the main reason for the price of fuel today.
- —Guest Terry Steward
sick and fed up
- gas companys are makeing record profits at everyones expence corp. greed
- —Guest sick of the bullshit
- Do you really believe what you write. Crude oil prices mid 2008 were touching 150 a barrel and gas was 2.75 a gallon now west Texas crude is less than 94 dollars a barrel and gas is 3.80 plus the highest ever.
Cant afford this
- If the price continues to rise and the pay for me remains the same, I will not be able to get to work and buy food or pay my house payment, and forget doctor bills. As far as the Government is concerned HA!!!
- —Guest Wallace
- With all the hype about the oil and gas finds and the amounts of oil and gas being produced here in our own country. Why would you expect me to go along with this hogg wash. We are told by the US Government that we are on the verge of being energy independant and that the flow of oil and gas here has more than doubled. If we can get it out of the ground, why cant we refine it and lower the prices at the pump?
- —Guest Wallace
Effects everyone who live on budget
- Middle Americans have been suffering the last 3 yrs, the gas prices going up, blows on their monthly budget, other bills suffer because of gas, and if one has to drive a lot, then they are in a pickle. Gas going up puts more stress on middle america!!! And we are the ones who are working our asses off, working 2 or 3 jobs! when is America going to help the middle class? 1 way is to keep gas prices reasonable!!!
- —Guest DABM
- The only people not taking a hit with the rest of the world in the financial downturn are those in the oil business. They find any excuse to raise prices while profits decrease for everyone else. They would take a hit with the rest if us, but greed is a powerful thing with the oil bozos. $400 million retirement package? Who needs That much money, especially at the age of 65?
- —Guest Obsever
- becuse of gas prices going up we the people can no longer support your selfs. gas prices effect food, cost of living. we the people are nomore then slaves to are federal web of life. we strongly need to change this or there will be nomore FREEDOM for eny one!
- —Guest gerald white
- We need to change the futures market to keep the speculators out of driving up these prices. Something needs to be done. The crude oil prices do not climb to the degree that the gasoline futures do. It is also interesting that when oil prices rise the gasoline prices rise quickly like the next day to compensate but when oil prices fall it takes several days to weeks sometimes to see gasoline prices fall. There is a lot of profit being made by someone in this process. It needs to change and soon.
- —Guest tj
- funny how every election year the price of gas get very low, is it to encourage people to go out and vote and to think things are getting better, then the very next day after the election results gas prices rise like a hot balloon.
- —Guest fred