1. News & Issues

Articles related to oil prices

Crude Oil Prices: Definition, Trends and History - US Economy
How crude oil prices are measured, and how prices impact you and the economy . Recent oil price trends and history.
http://useconomy.about.com/od/economicindicators/p/Crude_Oil.htm
What Factors Determine Oil Prices? - US Economy - About.com
Oil prices are determined by commodities market trading. The 3 factors that affect them are supply, demand and reserves. How that affects traders' perceptions.
http://useconomy.about.com/od/commoditiesmarketfaq/f/oil_prices.htm
How Crude Oil Prices Affect Gas Prices - US Economy - About.com
Feb 27, 2014 ... Crude oil prices make up 71% of the price of gasoline. The rest of what you pay at the pump depends on refinery and distribution costs, ...
http://useconomy.about.com/od/supply/p/oil_gas_prices.htm
Forecast of Crude Oil Prices - US Economy - About.com
Answer: U.S. oil prices are very volatile, making it seem they are difficult to predict . They usually spike in the spring, as oil futures traders anticipate high demand ...
http://useconomy.about.com/od/supply/f/crude_oil_price.htm
Why Oil Prices Are So High - US Economy - About.com
Traders drove oil prices to $114/barrel for October delivery when the U.S. theatened an airstrike in Syria. High oil prices aren't always based on supply and  ...
http://useconomy.about.com/od/commoditiesmarketfaq/p/high_oil_prices.htm
Shale Oil: Production, Reserves, Extraction, Fracking - US Economy
Shale oil is currently being mined in Bakken North Dakota. It is helping to reduce America's reliance on imported oil, and bringing down oil prices.
http://useconomy.about.com/od/suppl1/f/Shale_Oil.htm
Why Do Oil Prices and the Canadian Dollar Move Together?
I've noticed that the Canadian Dollar and Oil Prices always move together. If the price of crude oil goes down, the Canadian dollar goes down (relative to the ...
http://economics.about.com/od/pricesexchangerates/a/oil_and_dollars.htm
Why Are Gas Prices So High - US Economy - About.com
High prices of gasoline can also be caused by high crude oil prices. That's because oil costs account for 72% of the price of gasoline. The remaining 28% comes ...
http://useconomy.about.com/od/commoditiesmarketfaq/p/high_gas_prices.htm
High Oil Prices Mean Higher Airfares - Air Travel - About.com
As oil prices barrel towards record highs, airlines are beginning to react with jacking up your airfares. Could this be a permanent trend, or will prices decline ...
http://airtravel.about.com/od/traveltools/a/RisingOil.htm
Oil ETF - Exchange Traded Funds - About.com
With all the market talk about “price-per-barrel”, oil ETFs have been some of the most actively traded industry ETFs and commodity ETFs. Oil prices are high, oil ...
http://etf.about.com/od/industryetfs/a/Oil_ETF.htm
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10      Next

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.